Monday 30 July 2012

Weekend -101


Weekend -101

My hubby had a great plan in the previous days. Then last Sunday while we are taking our Breakfast he discussed it again, that he would like us to be enrol in Fitness Centre near in our area. He would like me & my daughter be going regularly in the Gym for our good health and be Physically fit including him.

To make the story short, It was realized. We did, we enrolled in South Health Studio as Family Group Rate. I am so blessed that my hubby, really think of our good health for the whole family. My daughter really loves to go to Gym in per session basis and now she can go to the Gym anytime she wants.  I and Hubby will also goes to Gym even in the night after our office hours. Gym will be closed by 10pm.A new bonding place for my family. God is so good all the time.

I shared to one of my friend that I already enrolled, He is so happy knowing it because he is one that also so concern and health conscious. How many times he told me to be careful of food intake and be fit.Because he notice I really gain and getting over weight :)..  These time health is really a wealth. And that is really true!

At Gym, I did 25 minutes in treadmill, 15mins in cycling and 30mins in one gym equipment .Correct me if I am wrong. "Past track" having step board with combination of hand movement..  For Cardiovascular .I will check the correct name soon..

The first time I tried weekend of last week, the Gym Trainer told me to be done in 20mins but I failed, I only got 5mins  (LOL) It's so very hard for the beginner, like me that slightly overweight .LOL. I got body pains a day after of doing it..

But last sunday I reached 30mins. I congratulated myself. So funny to hear but that is really true he he he he. I think I burned almost 500calories yesterday and I’m starting conscious on calories intake. Calories so hard to burn it will take lots of hours, but it easy to gain through our food intake in just less than 5 to 10mins.So I am thinking now the minutes equivalent to hours.

Weigh.  I started weighing 69kls. Already marked to my calendar. I do hope after a month I will be in 65kls then going down again after a month..Wishes 101..
   

1 comment:

  1. That's good for a family bonding. You can try also fun run. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi The Blood Donor's Friends!!!

Welcome to my site and feel free to say your thoughts.
I'm be glad that you are here and stay awhile.

Please visit more often..

Thank You!!!

Posicionamiento Web Eficazs