Thursday 19 July 2012

Tomorrow,I hope I can make it!


Just received PNRC Form (Philippine National Red Cross),From  Human Resources Training & Development Department. Our Company conducting Blood Letting tomorrow that will start by 8am up to 12noon. All employees are encouraged to donate or assist tomorrow and Employees who are willing and be qualified. I hope I am one of them.

Last month, it was already announced and informed all employees for the said activity. And Personnel Department post more information on how to prepare for the prospect Donors.So, do we all prepared for tomorrow?? Tomorrow is big day who aim to be one of Blood Donor again.  I hope I am one of them.  Good Luck to All JVA Group Employees!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi The Blood Donor's Friends!!!

Welcome to my site and feel free to say your thoughts.
I'm be glad that you are here and stay awhile.

Please visit more often..

Thank You!!!

Posicionamiento Web Eficazs